Starcast Principal Salisbury and Fordingbridge, Performing Arts School
Katie trained in Dance at college after realising her love for the Performing Arts.
She attended the Long Overdue Theatre School from the age of 8 years, training in Dance, Drama and Singing. She has also studied ballet for 10 years and is a qualified childcare practitioner. Her performing experiences include various Theatre Shows in the South West. Including events such as the RAF Christmas Ball, Vintage Nostalgia and Good Day Girl May.
Katie has been delivering exceptional classes across Wiltshire and Hampshire for the past 9 years.
Katie has taught in many established Theatre and Performing Arts Schools in and around Salisbury, teaching all ages in Singing, Dance and Drama, for the last 9 years and we are thrilled to have her passion, wisdom and enthusiasm within our Starcast team.
Miss Katie’s Certificates and Qualifications:
-Preparation for Healthy Dance certificate with Best Practise
– Level 2 Certified Children and Young People Workforce (QCF)
– Level 3 Diploma SEND Teaching Methods (Distinction)
– Level 3 Diploma parental mental health and child protection (Distinction)
– Certificate CPD in; Variability and Movement Expertise, Performance anxiety, Sprung dance floors , Creativity and choreography , How dancers muscles work, Perfectionism in dance, Goal setting, Encouraging boys and young men in dance and Balance in dance
-Level 3 Blended Paediatric First Aid and Emergency First Aid Trained
– Enhanced DBS
– CSTF Safeguarding Children Level 3 Certified
– Designated Safeguarding Lead Certified
– Level 2 Food Hygiene and Safety